Use REDMINE to manage your projects or use it as a collaboration tool.
REDMINE is an open source program and a web-based system that allows you to manage projects by intensively managing information such as tasks, defects, and issues.
REDMINE FEATURES AND FEATURES
- Multi-project support
- Flexible role-based access control
- Issue tracking
- Provide basic functions such as Gantt chart, calendar, roadmap, bulletin board, document, file, news, wiki
- E-mail notification function
- Interworking with configuration management system (SVN, Git, CVS, Mercurial, etc.)
- Multilingual support
- Multiple plugin support
- Mobile app support
- Flexible screen configuration
Effect of introducing REDMINE
- Project visualization: You can check the overall project status and check the progress in real time.
- Improve productivity: Share work knowledge among team members.
- Improved traceability: The change history of the work is automatically left so that it can be tracked over time.
- Communication between team members: Provides a space for communication between users.